Short-stay hosts

Pay-per-night Short-stay Rental HouseShort-stay Rental Apartment
Compare products

Rideshare drivers

Rideshare drivers
Contact Us

My Account

Short-stay landlord and landlord



Contact Us


Should I drive my car after an accident?

You should only drive your car if it's in a condition that's safe for you and any passengers. Don't drive it if:

  • The lights or brakes aren't working
  • It's difficult to get in or out
  • Damaged bodywork could cause injury or interfere with driving
  • There are leaking fluid or signs of engine damage If your car isn't safe to drive, call us to lodge a claim and for a tow on 1300 216 233.

Related Questions

  • How do I make a claim?


About UsContact UsPartnersFAQsBlogPDS & KFS

ShareCover is issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFS Licence No. 227681 trading as ShareCover Enterprises. When making decisions about a product, always read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). For home policies, please also read our Key Fact Sheets (KFS) for buildings and contents which set out some of the events/risks covered and not covered by our home policies and other information you should consider. These sheets do not provide a complete statement of the cover offered, exclusions, conditions and limits that apply under the policies. You should carefully read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and all policy documentation for more details.

To help you make an informed choice on insurance visit the Australian Government website:

ShareCover Enterprises is owned by Insurance Australia Limited and is not related to either Airbnb, Bolt,, DiDi, OLA, Shebah, Spacer, Stayz and Uber. References to these platforms on this website do not constitute an endorsement by these platforms of ShareCover nor an endorsement of these platforms by ShareCover; nor IAG being partnered with these platforms.

Spacer knows insurance is important for you, so we have teamed up to provide you peace of mind.